2017 - Stars And Stripes Spring National Teams
Experience Of A Lifetime!
Stars and Stripes National Team Players represent a group of players and families who share a love for the game and want to get the most out of the experience as possible. Accountable for player development on and off the field. Learn to play "Fearless" and gain the confidence needed for success. This begins the journey as you can count on Stars and Stripes Sports to provide support and resources through the College Recruiting process and into coaching/instructing.
Kelly Ahrens - National Director/ Head Coach
Kelly Ahrens has a tremendous amount of experience coordinating and organizing teams. He is excited to provide this opportunity and will be accountable for this process and your participation.
Player Development Opportunities that make a difference! Head Coach is a paid professional and does not have a son on the team! Breed some confidence in your son and prepare him for his next steps!
- All Players Must Receive Invite From Head Coach
- Players must register and pay for each event they intend to play
- Roster maximum of 12 players per tournament
- Parents pay for all expenses and must stay in hotel sourced by Stars and Stripes Sports.
- Coach may decide to do tryouts to fill vacant roster spots.
- Players and Parents must execute contract for "Code Of Conduct" as Accountability for all players, parents and coaches will be in place
- Only Team Players who can make their team better and who put aside personal accomplishments for the benefit of the team and organization
- Next Level Players! No matter where you are now, you have to be thinking the next level whether that is Middle School, High School, College or Professional Baseball