Updated All State Field Locations
for July 19th and July 20th
NEW TIMES! MAKE NOTE! 5PM TO 9 PM
Wednesday July 26th- North Davidson High School, 7227 Old U.S. 52, Lexington, NC 27295
Thursday July 27th Location-Rockwood Park,3401 COURTHOUSE RD, Richmond, Virginia 23236
Field 6 & 7
TIMES MOVE TO 5PM TO 9PM FOR TESTING ON 26TH AND 27TH
Stars and Stripes Sports has teamed with NC USSSA and VA USSSA to provide players with a great out of the box experience that provides valuable details on where each player stands while allowing for a challenging experience learning to play with players they do not normally play with and or a a coach they are not familiar with.
Players can sign up for Sport Testing/Evaluations, the VA All State Games or the NC All State Games or all of the events. There are multiple dates to enjoy to get to attend the All State format.
All- State Sport Testing/Evaluations
All State Games
*Players will receive a Hat and a Top to be used in the All State Games
We will be using coaches who volunteer to coach these teams as this is a great learning experience for each coach who has to coach players from other teams and take on a challenge of competing against one another. Coaches will receive a Hat and a Top and are expected to follow the guidelines presented in this program. Professional coaches would push the cost of this event to another level that is not beneficial therefore to provide this event at the cost we have offered we will need volunteers to assist. Again, this is an out of the box experience and a chance for the coaches to benefit like the players .
VA vs NC- All State Games
Competition among States as the border battle brews. Unique environment created with the gathering of players who are placed on teams with players from all over the state. A great cultural experience that assists in learning off field skills dealing with a new coach on a team with players you are not familiar with.
Each State takes a turn hosting the All State Games alternating home field advantage and giving the opportunity to travel and visit the neighboring State.
- Stars and Stripes Sports will use the Sport Testing and Evaluation to form teams in AA and Open Teams. The goal is to create competitive teams in the right classification
- Rosters will range from 9 to 12 players depending on total number of participants. Every participant will come with a "go with the flow" attitude because learning the out of the box experience is the value of this event, this is not to be compared to your normal day to day travel team that practices and plays together on a day to day basis.
- The best experience will be the players focused on becoming a good teammate who shows leadership and helps the team to come together no matter the situation. Player's who are selfish could find themselves struggling being placed in a different position in the line up hitting in a different spot than they are used to. This is where the benefit begins.
- Learn to compete. Conquer and overcome is the attitude which allows for this experience to spark an awareness in each player that one day they will be trying out for their High School or College Team and will need to learn to stand on their own two feet
- Parents- if you do not have anything good to say, do not say it! You need to learn to become a better supporter and increase your interest in the teams bonding and success than individualizing your son's personal gains.
*The All State tournaments will also include other travel teams wanting to participate to add more opportunity for competing
Direction- Every player testing will be able to see exactly where they stand using Matrix below !