MUHDO Health and Stripes Sports Join Forces
Stars and Stripes Sports, LLC is excited to announce a partnership with MUHDO Health that will increase the support and resources offered to sports organizations, teams and facilities across the United States and abroad. MUHDO Health has made a very difficult task "Easy"! Stars and Stripes Sports President stated: MUHDO Health provide a great platform that educates athletes on multiple layers of details that will positively affect the training and proper nutrition resulting in more effective targeted development.
Stars and Stripes Sports, LLC provides a Sports Technology platform with a practical application generating proven results. The ability to have athletes get their DNA tested and takes the guess work out of sport specific position specific athletic development. A trusted and proven brand, Stars and Stripes Sports, LLC was looking for a credible partner who could provide services and provide education to impact athletes who are looking to train as efficiently as possible. The ability to provide DNA testing completes the circle of services necessary to provide a complete athletic development program .
The MUHDO Muscle DNA Profiling combines a comprehensive analysis of your DNA and body make-up together with personalised recommendations to help you build body muscle and strength. The package looks at a spectrum of health, fitness and nutritional changes that optimize your genetic gifts.
Muscle DNA Profiling
Based on your DNA profile, your personalised report will identify ways to help you build muscle and increase strength. It will also cover the following areas:
Power & Speed – How your genetics can help you increase your power output
Endurance and VO2 max
– How your genetics affect your VO2 max and endurance
– Your lactate build-up and recovery from bouts of intense exercise and training
Flexibility & Injury
– Your genetic markers in relationship to collagen and flexibility, the risk of soft tissue injury and what to do
Strength and Hypertrophy
– Your genetics in relation to skeletal muscle strength and hypertrophy
– Your dopamine response (COMT)
– Your macronutrient response
– Possible genetic deficiency risks
– Which supplements genetically you should take